Friday, June 13, 2014

Animal Character Sketches and some stuff

Hey ho everyone!
At first I'd like to apologize for this cruel colours... But it's a problem after uploading the file, so I think it's a google specific thing what it's doing with the colours and especially here with displaying a horrible contrast and darkening my uploads.... Hope it can be fixed... o.O
Otherwise we need to get used to it.

This week I drew some animal character sketches, because I am quite bad in drawing animals, so it must be practised xD
Down these Sketches are four random scribbles from today. ^-^

PigDog and an elephant in pyjama
 
Student bird and a necromancer cat
 
A magician mouse and a nurse rabbit

Dwarf and a broken hearted dressed girl
 
Skinny bird-like creature and a man


No comments:

Post a Comment